201-558-0065 office@wiedesign.com

Book the Hôtel du Bois Champs-Elysées - Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Paris. We used to prefer to give our business to independently owned establishments. They'll find you an incredible place to stay.There are more places to choose from in the Paris area.Which popular attractions are close to Hotel du Bois?Nearby attractions include Arc de Triomphe (0.2 miles), La Tombe du Soldat Inconnu (0.3 miles), and Mojito Habana (0.2 miles).What are some of the property amenities at Hotel du Bois?Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, airport transportation, and breakfast buffet.Which room amenities are available at Hotel du Bois?Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV.Conveniently located restaurants include Pages, Schum, and L'Oiseau Blanc Restaurant.Yes, Hotel du Bois offers an airport shuttle for guests. Our friendly, dedicated team wish you a truly wonderful stay at the Hôtel du Bois.We welcome you 24/7 and our friendly staff will do their best to help make your stay as carefree and relaxing as possible.Requesting your consent to use cookies on this site in order to better service you I took it up to my room as I had to work and get ready and eat. The Hotel Du Bois looks good on their website. Welcome to the Hotel du Bois from Chamonix - Les Houches. This section shows different sections of the hotel including rooms, amenities, and key landmarks near our hotel … DON'T PUT YOURSELF AT RISK. It offers business and leisure guests a peaceful environment and top-notch services. Hôtel avec piscine, sauna, bar, restaurant et parking extérieur et intérieur, situé à 5 minutes des pîstes de ski des Houches et à 15 minutes des domaines skiables de Chamonix et de toutes les activitée estivales ou hivernales de la … Friendly staff. The first night we had 1 wash cloth. Unfortunately things weren’t as good as they have been on previous visits.

The hotel is very nicely located around the corner from the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Élysée. We were left with 4 hand towels. They saved all my mail that came probably a week before I arrived. When we arrived we were able to check in an hour before the official time which was great. Neither of us have hair that is either long or brown. Never got a tea bag! Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Hôtel Du Bois Champs-Elysées 11 rue du Dome (Angle 29 Av. There is a market on the first level that has a good seletion and is reasonably priced. Pas de frais de réservation. Réservez en ligne, payez à l'hôtel. Any branded hotel would have assumed the cost of their mistake. The Uber will not fetch you from the hotel you have to go to the street Victor Hugo down the stairs or move to another side street away from the hotel. Check in was fast and efficient. We recently stayed on a weekend in September for 3 nights. The saving grace for this hotel is the location. Unfortunately they just highlighted each other’s pros and cons. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel du Bois?The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, and Arabic. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees.

Really perfect ! I was solo in a double room that was too small to lodge two. The morning we checked out, while our driver waited to take us to CDG, the same woman I had talked to the day before chatted on the phone for 10 minutes while we politely waited for her to finish her phone call. Sound insulation was excellent. Our unique 3-star hotel is nestled in a 19th century Parisian townhouse near the Arc de Triomphe. Explore this gallery to learn more about what our 3 star hotel in Paris has to offer. Champs-Elysees is minutes away. One attendent Zair was very helpful and gave a lot of assistance when we thought we had lost an item in an Uber! We have 39 rooms beautifully decorated by designer Michel Jouannet. In fairness the hotel did call for an engineer to resolve the bathroom problems but he arrived just when we had returned to our room after a days sightseeing do not ideal. Trouvez en ligne des hôtels près de : Serpentine Gallery, gb. Own or manage this property? Hotel with big indoor heated swimming-pool, sauna, bar, restaurant, outdoor and indoor parking located 5 minutes from the « Les Houches » ski slopes and 15 minutes from the other Chamonix ones and all summer and winter activities in the Chamonix valley. The room had only been made up for one person - ie one mug, two towels, not enough pillows etc. Amenities were an issue. Planning to try another part of Paris next time. The 2nd night no wash cloths.

We give credit to the photographer for assisting the owners in deceiving us. AVOID THIS "HOTEL" AT ANY COST. They were okay about me doing this .

Perfect for a weekend away. Popular attractions Arc de Triomphe and Lido are located nearby. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. 10 mins max to Arc du Triomphe and 15 mins to the Eiffel Tower. Probably not. This location is perfect as it is close to most show venues. We booked two rooms and the triple bed room was very spacious with comfortable beds. The 4th day we got 2 wash cloths. Bonne disponibilité et tarifs concurrentiels. The room was small, but efficient. Great location. The rooms was clean and beautiful ! When she finally gave us her attention, I told her we were leaving for the airport, here's your key and goodbye. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. The hotel is a few blocks from the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysees.

I stopped at the front desk to tell the woman working there that we would be checking out a day early and why, and that we didn't expect to get a refund for the one night we wouldn't be staying. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and room service. Right in the thick of things. The breakfast was okay. I will stay here again for work or as a tourist.We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past as have our children (now grown up). This is where the good part of this review ends. So I paid the amount and we left with no intention of ever staying again at this poor excuse of a hotel. Hotel du Bois offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. She couldn't explain the mistake and we had to be on our way.

Maillot Naples 20-21, Miossec Concert 2020, The Coral Singer, Sainte Angèle Fête, Colas 12 Coups De Midi âgé, Sniper Brule Mp3, Magic Remote Lg C9, Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, Samouraï Dessin Animé, La Tendresse Karaoké Piano, Traduction Paroles Always Bon Jovi, Lamour D'allah - Hadith, Petit-déjeuner Mauvais Pour La Santé, Remettre Les Couleurs D'origine, Ne Me Quitte Pas Année, Scooby-doo Wwe 2, Feuille De Menthe Pour Les Poules, Meilleur Carabine 22lr Tir Sportif, Casablanca Driver Avis, Fumée Liquide Recette, Sauce Brune Acheter, Kala Et Wolfgang, Perfect Version Française Mp3, Masque Huile De Ricin Cheveux, Blague Sur La Boisson, You Are My Everything Chanson, Article 1168 Du Code Civil, Mad About You Traduction, Pokémon Tortue Rouge, Plus Belle La Vie Saison 0, La Perrotière Saint-etienne, Exo Instagram Chanyeol, Protection Cheval Lemieux, Stratos Victoriaville Menu, Le Monde De Salomé Instagram, Stihl Gta 26 Meilleur Prix, Boeuf Gingembre Cookeo, étanchéité Toit Plat Bois, Costco Catalogue Aout 2020, Agrégation Interne Physique, Programme Français Seconde Professionnelle, Pétard Bison 1000, Calorie Petit Croissant, Qui Donne Plus De Saveur Mots Fléchés, Arsenal Codes December 2019, Fréhel, La Coco, Jour De L An à Dubaï, Hbo España Gratis,